Hi [SMALL BUSINESS OWNER],
Facebook has pledged to give $100 million in small business grants to help struggling businesses emerge from this pandemic — and $15 million in grants will be distributed in the Bay Area. Facebook is offering a $4,000 grant for the recipients in the US ($2,500 cash, $1,500 in optional ads credits) to help during this challenging time.
• Be a for-profit company
• Have between 2 and 50 employees
• Have been in business for over a year
• Have experienced challenges from COVID-19
• Be in or near a location where Facebook operates. San Francisco Bay Area Counties that qualify: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, and Santa Clara
How do I apply?
• Facebook partnered with Ureeka to administer application
• Now accepting applications in the Bay Area
• Deadline to apply is May 6, 2020 11:59 PM (EDT)
• Watch the how to apply video for support: https://www.facebook.com/business/boost/grants/application-how-to-video
Questions? Please contact Ureeka, who administers Facebook’s application process at firstname.lastname@example.org